Dr. Mohammed bin Saud Aljathlani
The Founder of the Office
Dr. Mohammed bin Saud Bin Saleh Al-Mefleh Aljathlani, Former Judge of the Board of Grievances
- Holder of PhD in Legitimate Policy, obtained from the High Institute of Judiciary - Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University.
- Holder of Master's Degree obtained from High Institute of Judiciary - Legitimate Policy Department, Laws Section, and B.A. in Sharia (Islamic Law) from College of Sharia in Riyadh – Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University.
- Worked as Judicial affairs Researcher in the Public Rights Department in the Ministry of Interior for two years..
Then Royal Order was issued in 1419H corr.1998G appointing him as a Judge of the Board of Grievance for ten years, until issuance of Royal Order accepting his resignation in 1429H corr. 2008G.
Participations in Special Committees for Preparing and Drafting of Laws
He has several participations in Special Committees for preparing and drafting some of laws, representing the Board of Grievances. E.g. of laws, he participated in preparing, drafting or amending as follows:
- Law of Combating Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances issued in 1426H (2005 G).
- The Judiciary Law and Board of Grievances Law and the executive mechanism thereof, issued in 1428H. (2007 G).
- Key member of a Special Committee formed upon a Royal Order in 1421H (2000 G), for the purpose of investigating some of sides related to valley fever that spreaded in south of the Kingdom especially in Jazan, as well as discovering the probable reasons for spreading this disease to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its first spread in Jazan region, as well as investigating the general performance of the competent governmental departments for fighting and treating this disease during its spread in Jazan region.
Participations in Courses and Workshops
Lawyer Mohammed has participated in many courses and workshops organized by the Board of Grievances for its staff in several places inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in different judiciary specializations within his scope of work as follows:
- The commercial Law.
- The Administrative Law.
- The Penal Law.
He has performed many media participations such as reading and visual mass media by specialized journal articles or TV interviews in discussion programs that focused on legal and judicial affairs.